Apparel Sales Manager
Why work for New Vision?
We are more than a company, we are a Movement. At New Vision we take our mission of “make buyer happy” very seriously and we hope you will too.
New Vision International Inc., a worldwide resource in the fashion industry, designs, manufactures and markets private-label childrenswear, apparel and sleepwear for women and men, as well as premium incentives, handbags, and related accessories. Our quality designs are sold to many of America’s most respected department, specialty, and chain retailers.
“Customers look to New Vision International , Inc. for innovation, quality and service. Simply stated, we make superb products at competitive prices. We continue to raise the bar on our performance because our customers deserve nothing less.
The Sales Manager is responsible for increasing the company’s revenues by achieving sales objectives within designated accounts. This position also develops programs to achieve maximum sales volume consistent with sales projections. Within the Retail Branding and Information Solutions (RBIS) division, this position partners with accounts in the retail apparel industry to provide solutions for branding variable data management that enhance brand value.
This position represents an opportunity to not only be rewarded for your contributions but also provides visibility to senior management for future career opportunities.
•Responsible for increasing revenue by achieving sales objectives in existing and new accounts.
•Create and manage account strategies to deliver on sales goals to enable top-line growth, gain share, and maximize profitability.
•Develop a thorough understanding of market conditions (e.g., current customers, potential customers, competitors) in assigned territory, and develop strategies to achieve revenue goals.
• Leverage strong customer relationships and
• Utilize in-depth knowledge of full range of Avery Dennison solutions in partnering with customers to identify ideal product options and features.
•Lead the coordination of product development and sampling activities between the customer and internal customer product development team.
•Use global account management processes to plan and execute on key account strategies and initiatives.
•Act as daily point of contact at the customer in coordinating global account needs.
•Collaborate with other business units to evaluate volume, identify trends, and ensure quality.
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
• 2+ years practical sales experience with quota responsibility, market development, account planning, customer engagement, etc.
• Significant Apparel industry and large retailer experience strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated successful experience in a sales position that involved negotiating complex transactions with upper-level management positions or similar experience.
• Skilled in developing sales penetration and growth strategies at targeted accounts.
• Strong product knowledge in point-of-sale, woven, printed fabric, heat transfer, and variable data solutions
• Proven negotiation skills/experience.
• Excellent financial skills and business acumen.
• Skilled in conducting territory analysis and planning.
• Able to work independently with little supervision.
• Skilled in communicating effectively with all levels of management on complex business issues.
Los angeles area, United States
Salary: $48,000.00 /year
sales: 4 years
Apparel Production Coordinator
We are looking for a highly creative, driven, and results oriented Production Coordinator to assist our Design and Merchandising teams. This person will bring their energy and passion for fashion and business to help develop the production process and ensure products are delivered according to specifications, on-time and within budget. If you’re looking for a fast-paced and challenging environment, this career is for you!
Responsible for all day to day communication with overseas vendors.Manage and track all fit samples, fabric approvals, trims and colors to ensure all bulk qualities are approved by the deadlines.Track samples through internal process (via Measuring and Technical Services teams).Monitor and manage fit schedule to verify styles are scheduled for appropriate fittings and fit comments are distributed on time.Attend, participate, and contribute in daily fittings/meetings.Responsible for progress daily and weekly reports to management.
Prepare cost sheets for Production Manager and assist in costing negotiations.Prepare, distribute, and approve SKU bar codes.Ensure on time delivery by adhering to production calendar and deadlines.
Troubleshoot production issues and effectively communicate decisions/resolutions with all parties involved.
Identify improvement opportunities in the production process to reduce costs and maximize timelines.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Production experience preferred, but not required
Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and adapt to change
Strong leadership and highly developed interpersonal skills communicate effectively across teams and vendors
Superior written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external parties
Knowledge of garment construction, textiles, fabrics, and Technical packs
Salary: $36,000.00 /year
Apparel Designer Manager
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Experience in designing multiple categories such as t-shirts, lightweight knits, fleeces, shorts.
• Prepare and send tech packages and art files to vendors
• Follow-up on overseas production of first sample
• Work with tech design on specs and fit
• Responsible for the cad revision requests from the sales team
• Process orders
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
• Degree in Apparel Design
• Minimum 3 years experience in young men’s apparel industry
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications
• Background in prints and yarn dyes is essential
• Positive attitude/team work ethic
• Strong communication skills
• Strong portfolio is a must
Garment Sales Representative
- Maintaining relationships with current clients
- Taking orders
- Working with the team to create new, marketable designs and cuts.
- Building relationships with new clients